At this time, the following are eligible to receive vaccines:
- Paid or unpaid people serving in healthcare settings who have the potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials, including but not limited to Staff in clinical settings (e.g. nurses, physicians, EMS, laboratory, environmental services, etc.)
- Long-term care facilities staff and residents
- Adults 65 + and their caregivers
- First Responders (fire, police, sheriff, 9-1-1 personnel, etc.)
- If you are eligible to receive a vaccine, you can schedule an appointment using these steps:
FIRST DOSE APPOINTMENTS
Fulton County Board of Health is in the process of changing to the new statewide Vaccine Registration and Administration Solution (VRAS) appointment scheduling system.
Effective 9 p.m. on February 9, the waitlist for Group 1A+ appointments will close. This will allow approximately 28,000 individuals on the waitlist to be served during the transition to the statewide system.
All individuals who are in need of second dose appointments will be contacted directly to schedule those appointments.
Residents over age 65 and those who do not have Internet access may call the 404-613-8150 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays for more information about the vaccine. Call volume is high at peak times. If you are not able to get through, please try again later.
Please do NOT report to the vaccine site without an appointment. No vaccines will be given without an appointment.
Please note that vaccine supplies are still extremely limited. In the coming months, when greater quantities of the vaccine become available, it will be available to more people. In time, everyone who wants the vaccine will be able to get it.
For more information please go to the Fulton County Website